The Murphy 115 VAC Explosion-Proof Shock and Vibration Switch with Remote Reset Option VS2EXR-15 is a shock sensitive mechanism for shutdown of engine or electric motor powered equipment. This switch uses a magnetic latch to ensure reliable operation. This features an electric remote reset feature in addition to the Tattletale reset button. The VS2EXR uses only one SPDT snap-switch and is CSA and UL listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D hazardous locations. It is constructed to meet NEMA 7 specifications.
Ideal for use on engines, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and pumping units, the VS2 Series can be used anywhere shutdown protection from damaging shock/vibration is desired. Switches are field adjustable to sensitivity required in each application.
- Remote Reset Feature
- NEMA 7 Specifications
- Snap-switch Contacts
- Tattletale Reset Button
- Fully Adjustable
- Includes Magnetic Latching Feature
- Manual or Electric Reset
- Designed to Detect Shock/Vibration in 3-Planes of Motion
- Part No.: VS2EXR-15
- Case: Base mount, explosion-proof aluminum alloy housing; meets NEMA 7/IP50 specifications; Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D; UL and CSA listed
- Snap-switch: 1-SPDT snap-switch and reset coil; 5A @ 480 VAC;*2A resistive, 1A inductive, up to 30 VDC
- Remote Reset : 115 VAC reset coil