The Murphy Fifteen Minute Time Switch 15T can automatically start or stop engines or electrical motors after a predetermined time. This time switch can be wired for an open or closed circuit when time expires. It requires no electrical current to operate and has an SPDT contact arrangement. The switch features a precision movement that gives years of reliable service. A built-in stop prevents overwinding. The 15T (15 minute) timer mounts directly in control panels for short range timing with manual reset. This switch is perfect for disconnecting shutdown circuits while equipment is being started.
This 15T is designed for use in the oil field, irrigation systems or anywhere equipment must operate or be controlled for a predetermined time. Mounted on a post or in a panel away from vibration and shock, these time switches give accurate, long term service.
- Built-in Stop Prevents Overwinding
- Spring Wound, No Electric Power Required
- Precision Movement Can Be Set to Zero at Any Time
- Minute Switch for a Short Interruption of Swichgage Circuits on Test or Start-up
- Part No.: 15T
- Range: 0-15 minutes
- Contact: SPDT, rated 5 A @ 480 VAC; 10 A @ 250 VAC; 15 A @ 48 VDC
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz. (11.66 g)
- Shipping Dimensions: 3 x 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (76 x 70 x 70 mm)