The Murphy 24 Hour Time Switch without Case 24T-LC can automatically start or stop engines or electrical motors after a predetermined time. This time switch can be wired for a open or closed circuit when time expires. It requires no electrical current to operate and have an SPDT contact arrangement. Switch features a precision movement that gives years of reliable service. A built-in stop prevents overwinding. The 24T-LC time switch is enclosed in a NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure. A hinged, gasketed cover and 1/2 NPT conduit connection allow for a dusttight installation. The enclosure includes a clasp and eye for padlock to prevent unauthorized operation. Instructions for popular engine applications are secured inside of the lid.
This 24T-LC is designed for use in the oil field, irrigation systems or anywhere equipment must operate or be controlled for a predetermined time. Mounted on a post or in a panel away from vibration and shock, these time switches give accurate, long term service.
- Built-in Stop Prevents Overwinding
- Spring Wound, No Electric Power Required
- Precision Movement Can Be Set to Zero at Any Time
- Hour switch for setting run time and shutdown of equipment
- Part No.: 24T-LC
- Range: 0-24 hours in 30 minute intervals
- Contact: SPDT, rated 5 A @ 480 VAC; 10 A @ 250 VAC; 15 A @ 48 VDC
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 5-1/2 in. (235 x 210 x 140 mm)