The Murphy 24 Hour Time Switch with Case 24T can automatically start or stop engines or electrical motors after a predetermined time. This time switch can be wired for a open or closed circuit when time expires. It requires no electrical current to operate and have an SPDT contact arrangement. Switch features a precision movement that gives years of reliable service. A built-in stop prevents overwinding. The 24T time switch is enclosed in a NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure. A hinged, gasketed cover and 1/2 NPT conduit connection allow for a dusttight installation. The enclosure includes a clasp and eye for padlock to prevent unauthorized operation. Instructions for popular engine applications are secured inside of the lid.
This 24T is designed for use in the oil field, irrigation systems or anywhere equipment must operate or be controlled for a predetermined time. Mounted on a post or in a panel away from vibration and shock, these time switches give accurate, long term service.
- Built-in Stop Prevents Overwinding
- Spring Wound, No Electric Power Required
- Precision Movement Can Be Set to Zero at Any Time
- Hour switch for setting run time and shutdown of equipment
- Part No.: 24T
- Range: 0-24 hours in 30 minute intervals
- Contact: SPDT, rated 5 A @ 480 VAC; 10 A @ 250 VAC; 15 A @ 48 VDC
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 5-1/2 in. (235 x 210 x 140 mm)