The Murphy 250F Swichgage Shutdown Panel with 6 Ft Capillary WD300LV-E6 is the ideal control solution for a wide variety of diesel engines that have the fuel shut-off solenoid built into the injection pump. This panel features a 6 foot capillary on the temperature gauge. The panel includes a low lube oil pressure swichgage, a high coolant/temperature swichgage, a 117PH magnetic switch and an emergency stop push button. Does not include a SV Fuel Valve.
For engines that have the fuel shut-off solenoid built into the injection pump. This model also applicable to battery ignition engines.
- Includes Fuel Solenoid Shutdown Valve
- Swichgage Instruments for Low OilPressure, High Coolant Temperature
- Universal Design Ideal for Diesel Engines Without Fuel Solenoid Built Into the Injection Pump
- Part No.: WD300LV-E6
- Capillary: 6 Ft
- Temperature Range: 250F
- Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar] • 1/8 NPT process connection
- High Coolant High Coolant: 130-250°F (54-121°C) • 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary • 1/2 NPT process connection
- 117PH Magnetic Switch
- PB128S Emergency Stop Push Button
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. 8 ozs. (3.9 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x 5.5 in. (216 x 133 x 140 mm)
- Panel Kit Includes: Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage •High Coolant/ Temperature Swichgage • 117PH Magnetic Switch • SV Series Solenoid Fuel Shutoff Valve • PB128S Emergency Stop Push Button