The Murphy Automatic Engine Controller ASM150-14 is a user friendly, solid-state, automatic engine controller. It provides basic automatic start/stop capabilities plus other features found on more sophisticated and expensive controllers. It operates from 12 or 24 volt battery. It includes features such as selectable crank and rest cycles, sensing circuit for crank disconnect and overspeed, overcrank, and recrank protection on false starts. Four LEDs indicate first-out shutdown for: low pressure, high temperature, overcrank and overspeed. A fifth LED indicates engine running.
The ASM150 is compact and housed in a corrosion-resistant case. It mounts flush in a panel and requires very little room. Ideal for small generator or engine panels.
- Compact design
- Optically Isolated Noise Resistant Inputs
- Re-Cranks Engine on False Starts
- Adjustable Lockout Time Delay During Startup
- Two (2) Element Adjustable Speed Switch
- Outputs for Cranking and Fuel Valve
- Outputs for Fault Annunciation
- Lamp Test Terminal
- Part No.: ASM150-14
- Power Input: 12 or 24 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185°F (-40 to +85°C)
- Inputs: Ground or positive inputs for high temperature or low pressure sensors
- Outputs: 5A relay for cranking and fuel valve. 300 mA transistor for fault annunciation
- Cycle Crank Timer: Up to 8 attempts. Re-cranks on false starts (fixed 30 seconds)
- Crank/Rest Cycle Timing: 4 to 25 seconds (adjustable)
- Lockout Time Delay: 1 to 25 seconds (adjustable) Locks out low oil and high temperature on start-up
- Magnetic Pickup Input: Requires 2V rms minimum
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. (0.51 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions 5 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (127 x 121 x 70 mm)