The Murphy Bilge Level Switch BLS1 is constructed of materials not affected by marine atmospheres; Aluminum or Bronze body and cover, Buna-N diaphragm.
- Operates Bilge Pumps or Alarms
- Remote Switch and Moving Parts Kept
- Unaffected by Corrosion
- Aluminum Body and Cover
- Part No.: BLS1
- Case/Lid: Aluminum
- Bottom Plate: Glass-filled Nylon
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPTF
- Max. Pressure: 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar]
- Conduit Connection (electrical): 1/2 NPT
- BLS1 Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
- BLS1 Dimensions: 6-1/4 x 6-1/4 x 6-1/4 in. (159 x 159 x 159 mm)
- BLS1 Bilge Level Switch Snap-Switch SPDT (standard): 5 A @ 125, 250, or 480 VAC • 1/2 A @ 125 VDC, 1/4 A @ 250 VDC
NOTE: A pilot relay may be used for higher contact ratings (see Typical Wiring Diagram).