The Murphy CANdrive Electric Gage Interface CDV100F is a part of the MurphyLink family, it offers a cost effective instrument solution for modern electronic engines. CANdrive acts as an interface between ECU CANbus/J1939 transmitted data and standard electric indicating gages. CANdrive and electric gages are an alternative solution to retrofitting of engine senders, magnetic pickups and associated wiring.
CANdrive has dedicated outputs for a tachometer, oil pressure and coolant temperature electric gages. Configurable switches allow for selectivity between 12 or 24 VDC systems, and for all gage outputs to be selected as either Murphy, VDO or Datcon. CANdrive is packaged in a compact, surface mounted case with epoxy encapsulation for maximum durability and environmental sealing. Electrical connection is via a 12-way automotive-type connector.
- For modern electronic engines and equipment applications using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network
- Drives standard electric gages
- User configurable compatibility with Murphy, VDO, or Datcon
- CANdrive J1939 to electric gage interface. 1x CAN status LED, connector forward
- Part No.: CDV100F
- Operating Voltage: 12V range (link L2 in place) 7 – 16 VDC; 24V range (link L2 cut) 19 – 30 VDC
- Current Consumption: 25mA typ.
- CANbus: SAE J1939 protocol. Input has a 120 Ohm terminating resistor, removable by switch S4
- Oil pressure / coolant temperature: Switch selectable outputs for use with Murphy, VDO or Datcon electric gauges
- Tachometer: pulsed DC, approx. 121 Hz. @ 1500 RPM
- Overall Dimensions (w x h x d): Case 2.7 x 3.8 x 0.9 in. (68 x 96 x 22 mm) (allow 2 in. (50mm) depth with connector)
- Weight: approximately 0.18 lb. (80 g)
- Environmental Sealing: IP60
- Operating Ambient Temperature. -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)