The Murphy CANdrive CDV100F with CDV-PW-30 Harness offers a cost effective instrument solution for modern electronic engines. The CANdrive acts as an interface between ECU CANbus/J1939 transmitted data and standard electric indicating gages. CANdrive and electric gages are an alternative solution to retrofitting of engine senders, magnetic pickups and associated wiring. The CDV100F is a 1x CAN status LED with the connector positioned forward.
CANdrive has dedicated outputs for a tachometer, oil pressure and coolant temperature electric gages. Configurable switches allow for selectivity between 12 or 24 VDC systems, and for all gage outputs to be selected as either Murphy, VDO or Datcon. CANdrive is packaged in a compact, surface mounted case with epoxy encapsulation for maximum durability and environmental sealing. Electrical connection is via a 12-way automotive-type connector.
- With CDV-PW-30 Harness
- Drives standard electric gages
- User configurable compatibility with Murphy, VDO, or Datcon
- For modern electronic engines and equipment applications using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network
- Part No.: 78700363 - CDV100F-CDV-PW-30
- Operating Voltage (user configurable via link L2): 12V range (link L2 in place) 7-16 VDC • 24V range (link L2 cut) 19-30 VDC
- Current Consumption: 25mA typ.
- Inputs: CANbus: SAE J1939 protocol. Input has a 120 Ohm terminating resistor, removable by switch S4
- Outputs: Oil pressure / coolant temperature: Switch selectable outputs for use with Murphy, VDO or Datcon electric gauges
- Outputs: Tachometer: pulsed DC, approx. 121 Hz. @ 1500 RPM
- Environmental Sealing: IP60
- Operating Ambient Temperature. -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Overall Dimensions (w x h x d): Case 2.7 x 3.8 x 0.9 in. (68 x 96 x 22 mm) (allow 2 in. (50mm) depth with connector)
- Weight: approximately 0.18 lb. (80 g)
- Tachometer: Murphy ATA series Tachometers • Murphy ATHA series Tach / Hourmeters
- Oil Pressure: Murphy EG21P series Electric Pressure Gages • Murphy EGS21P series Electric Pressure Swichgages • VDO 0-5 bar or 0-10 bar pressure gauges • Datcon 0-7 bar or 0-10 bar pressure gauges
- Coolant Temperature: Murphy EG21T series Electric Temperature Gages • Murphy EGS21T series Electric Temperature Swichgages • VDO electric temperature gauges • Datcon electric temperature gauges