Deutz engines that come factory equipped with electric-switched oil pressure and temperature senders can now be outfitted with a standard line of electric gage "Plug and Go" panels that take the work and time out of the installation process. Two bolts mount the panel to the engine’s bell housing and the included wiring allows for fast "Plug and Go" assembly. Simply remove two screws and the front hinged panel drops down allowing access to all the internal components.
The panel is designed to compliment Deutz 914 engine supplied with pre-installed factory-set "electric switched sender." Protection against low oil pressure and high engine temperature is achieved with the Murphy 760A Time Delayed Magnetic Switch. A panel mounted 10 amp fuse protects the sensitive instrumentation from any over-current situation and stops the engine if blown. The Deutz pre-installed "electric switched senders" supply all shut-down signals directly to the Murphy 760A providing reliable and proven engine protection in harsh environments.
Critical engine information is provided with Murphy’s environmentally sealed; LED illuminated EG Series electric gages. Known for their reliable performance and constructed of corrosion resistive materials, these rugged gages exceed SAE J1810 standards for use in tough off-road and industrial power unit applications. A unique spin-on gage clamp keeps the gages tight even in high vibration applications. Murphy’s alternator driven ATHA 4000 RPM tachometer provides accurate display of engine speed with its back-lit dial, while the digital hour meter records the elapsed engine run time. The heavy duty key switch constructed of corrosion resistant materials and heavy gauge wiring exceed the current requirements of the starter and engine pre-heat circuit. A red lamp mounted on the front panel indicates when the pre-heat circuit is active.
All components are assembled into a robust black powder-coated enclosure with text indicating key position. The "Plug and Go" external wire harness connects to the rear of the panel and has all the engine side connections pre-wired. The panel mounting bracket comes pre-assembled to the enclosure with three vibration isolators, making installation fast and simple.
- Oil Pressure Gage: 0-80 PSI (0-500 kPa)
- Engine Temperature Gage: 140-300 °F (60-150 °C)
- Volt Meter (8-18 VDC)
- Tachometer/Hourmeter (0-4000 RPM)
- Key Switch (Heavy Duty)
- Engine Preheat with Red Indicator Lamp
- Murphy 760A Safety Shutdown (Automatic Time Delayed for Start-up)
- Panel Mount Fuse
- Recessed and Protected Front Panel
- Durable Powder Coat Finished Enclosure and Mounting Bracket
- Panel Number 30-70-0816 used on DEUTZ 914 Engine
LABOR-SAVING INSTALLATION FEATURES:
- Pre-wired External Harness (Includes all connector and terminal)
- Mating connectors match Deutz Engine wiring for fast "Plug and Go" connection
- Pre-assembled: Enclosure, Rubber Isolation Mounts and Mounting Bracket
- Simple Bolt-on/Plug-in Installation
- Part No.: WDU0816
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb. (7.3 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 14 x 15-3/4 x 9-1/2in. (356 x 400 x 242 mm)
- Includes: a relay housed internal to the panel for the fuel solenoid
- Includes: Loose External Wire Harness that plugs into back of panel, starter and pre-heat wires
- Deutz supplied engine harness also plugs into back of panel