The Murphy Explosion-Proof 0-100 PSI Pressure Swichgage 2.5" with Internal Snap-Acting SPDT Switch A25PE-EX-100 is a diaphragm-actuated pressure-indicating gage with built-in electrical switch for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices.
Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure is assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning. The gage pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts have self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity.
The A25PE-EX-100 features internal snap-acting SPDT switch, instead of the single pole/pointer contacts. When the switch closes on falling pressure, it becomes Set, as pressure rises the switch Resets , for three wire control; can be wired to make or to break a circuit.
Applications includes: engines/equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking Engines for Lube Oil Pressure, Water Pump Pressure, Hydraulic Pressure and Air Pressure.
- 2-1/2 inch/64 mm Dial
- Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
- Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shut Down Equipment
- Contact(s) Isolated From Ground
- Internal Snap-Acting SPDT Switch
- Explosion-proof (CSA Listed for Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D)
- Part No.: A25PE-EX-100
- Range: 0-100 PSI 0-689 kPa
- Dial: White on black, dual scale; U.S.A. standard scale is psi/kPa
- Case: Explosion-Proof
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Pointer: Tempered nickel silver; Red tip
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high-impact
- Oil: Silicon Oil
- Temperature Range: Ambient: -40°F (-40°C) thru 150°F (66°C); Process: -40°F (-40°C) thru 250°F (121°C)
- Process Connection: 1/8-27 NPTM brass
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm
- Snap-Switch Rating: SPDT, 3 A@ 30 VDC inductive; 4 A @ 125 VAC inductive
- Wiring: Number 6 screw terminals
- Unit Weight: 11 oz. (0.31 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)