The Murphy Explosion-Proof Shock and Vibration Switch 24 VDC VS2EXR-24 features an electric remote reset feature in addition to the Tattletale reset button. The VS2EXR-24 uses only one SPDT snap switch and is CSA and UL listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous locations. It is constructed to meet NEMA 7 specifications. The remote reset option includes a builtin electric solenoid which allows reset of tripped unit from a remote location. The VS2 Series switches are shock sensitive mechanisms for shutdown of engine or electric motor powered equipment. These switches use a magnetic latch to ensure reliable operation.
Ideal for use on engines, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and pumping units, the VS2 Series can be used anywhere shutdown protection from damaging shock/vibration is desired. Switches are field adjustable to sensitivity required in each application.
- Fully adjustable
- Includes magnetic latching feature
- Remote Reset Feature
- NEMA 7 Specifications
- Snap-switch Contacts
- Tattletale Reset Button
- Designed to detect shock/vibration in 3-planes of motion
- CSA and UL listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous locations
- Part No.: VS2EXR-24
- Case: Base mount, explosion-proof aluminum alloy housing; meets NEMA 7/IP50 specifications; Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D; UL and CSA listed
- Snap-switch: 1-SPDT snap-switch and reset coil; 5A @ 480 VAC;*2A resistive, 1A inductive, up to 30 VDC
- Remote Reset : 24 VDC reset coil
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb 8 oz. (2.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8-1/4 x 9-1/4 x 5 in. (210 x 235 x 127 mm)