The Murphy Diesel-Fuel Shutoff Valve SV-12-HP is a high pressure solenoid operated type that operates on 12 vdc. The SV-HP valve opens against diesel fuel transfer pump pressure up to 60 psi (414 kPa) [4.14 bar]. The orifice is 1/4 in. (6 mm) and 1/4 NPT inlet and outlet. The valve is a normally closed valve that opens when current is supplied from the battery through a magnetic switch. Temperature, Level, or Pressure Swichgage® instruments installed on the engine and pump or compressor trip the magnetic switch, breaking the circuit from the battery, which closes the valve and stops the engine.
- Part No.: SV-12-HP
- Electrical Rating: 12 VDC, 10 watts
- Orifice: 1/4 in. (6 mm) diameter
- Body Connections: 1/4 NPT inlet/outlet
- Maximum Opening Pressure: 1/4 in. (6 mm) orifice: 60 psi (414 kPa) [4.14 bar]
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (0.68 kg)
- Shipping Dimension: 3 x 2-3/4 Sx 2-3/4 in. (76 x 70 x 70 mm)