The Murphy Lube Level Swichgage L129 is a combination lube level indicating gage and adjustable low and high limit switches. It provides protection against low oil level or high level caused by overfill or fuel or water seepage into the crankcase. A 6-3/4 inch (171 mm) deep sight gauge allows you check the condition and level of your oil without shutting down the equipment. Fingertip adjustable limit contacts, thru 4-7/8 inch (122 mm) range, make it simple to set high and low limit contacts. If the float touches the high or low limit contact, a normally open circuit will be completed which can activate alarms and/or shutdown the equipment.
The L129 model is designed for grounded, low voltage electrical systems. It features a one-wire-to-ground electrical circuit. A flow restrictor plug is available that restricts oil flow from the crankcase to the L129 Series switch and vice versa. It is typically used on applications where the engine is not stationary such as marine and mobile equipment. The L129 Lube Level Swichgage, when properly installed and maintained, can monitor and protect your engines and pumps from improper lubrication level, which can result in extensive damage.
This L129 is recommended for engines and pumps with larger crankcase capacity. Although designed primarily for stationary engines, the L129 Series is often used in mobile applications such as marine, rail, and some large off-highway trucks.
- Check Lube Level Without Shutting Down
- Use On Engines, Pumps, And Compressors
- Combination Indicating Gage with Low and High Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- One-Wire-to-Ground Electrical Circuit
- Part No.: L129
- Case: Die Cast Aluminum
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 psi (68.9 kPa)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT
- Float Material: Brass
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC, pilot duty
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 in. (305 x 114 x 121 mm)