The SAH mini-siren provides an audible alarm when fault conditions are detected by a Swichgage. It can be panel mounted and operates on 6–28 vdc. The Mini-Siren will give an audible warning when the TL7 operates, or it can be wired directly to the Swichgage contacts for audible only alarm.
- Part No.: SAH
- Type: PIEZO electric transducer
- Operating Voltage: 6–28 VDC
- Output Level: at 28 VDC 1 meter, 90± 5 dB
- Current Drain: at 28 VDC, 20 mA MAX
- Mounting Hole: 1-1/8 in. (29 mm) diameter
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 1/8 in. (3 mm)