The Murphy PowerView Diagnostic Display with A20 Black Bezel and Flat Lens PV10-AB is a CAN device that receives data from a controller or ECU and then displays active and stored fault messages and engine hours. The default mode provides hourmeter data from the ECU for cumulative engine hours.
The PV10 is equipped with two buttons to quickly select between Active or Stored Faults, a graphic display, two LED to indicate the Active fault's Alarm or Shutdown status in a sealed enclosure that matches the PowerView line of gages.
Fault messages are formatted to display SPN (Suspect Parameter Number), FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) and OC (Occurrence Count) codes that conform to the SAEJ1939 protocol.
- A20 Black Bezel
- Simple installation and connections to the system bus
- Displays Engine Hours, SPN, FMI, and OC information on a graphic display
- Displays Active and Stored diagnostic trouble codes for diagnosing equipment malfunctions
- Display supports electronically controlled engines and equipment applications that use SAE J1939 Controller Area Networks
- Provides enhanced visual alarm indication using Ultra-bright ALARM or SHUTDOWN LEDs (amber and red)
- Rugged design for demanding applications includes backlit display and is sunlight viewable
- Model No.: PV10-AB
- Part No.: 78700401
- Bezel: A20 Black (Flat Lens)
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 VDC minimum to 36 VDC maximum
- Power Supply Operating Current: 460mA max @ 12VDC • 810mA max @ 24VDC
- Reversed Polarity: Withstands reversed battery terminal polarity
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 85°C (-67°F to 185°F)
- Sealing: IP68
- CAN Bus: SAE J1939 compliant
- Connectors: 4-pin AMP ”Mini-universal Mate-N-Lok connector • AMP Plug: P/N 172338-1 • AMP Socket: P/N 171639-1 (4 each, assumes 18 gauge wire. See AMP Plug specification to match socket and wire size.)
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 3/8 inch (9.6 mm)
- Shipping Weights (all models): 0.2 lb. (0.1 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions (all models): 3-7/8 x 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (98.4 x 69.85 x 69.85 mm)