The Murphy PowerView Engine and Diagnostic Display with Low Profile SAE Black Bezel and Flat Lens PV25-BB is an engine and diagnostic display in an economical and compact package. This J1939-compliant device provides electronic engine parameter data, is simple to install, and matches the PowerView line of rugged displays.
The following are some of the engine parameters of the PV25 displays. PV25 can display these parameters in standard or metric units.
Engine RPM • Engine Hours • Coolant Temperature • Active Service Codes • Engine Oil Pressure • System Voltage • IT4/Stage IIIB Parameters • Stored Service Codes
The PV25 is equipped with two push buttons to quickly access a convenient menu. In addition, a back-lit graphic display and two LED’s indicate Active-fault Alarm or Shutdown status. Active and Stored Fault messages display the SPN (Suspect Parameter Number), FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) and the OC (Occurrence Count) using the SAE J1939 protocol. The PV25 can be powered by 12 or 24 volt systems.
- Low Profile SAE Black Bezel
- Tier 4/Stage IIIB/IV Compliant/Ready
- Simple installation with a rugged design
- Compact J1939-compliant device for electronically controlled engines
- Displays up to 20 standard J1939 parameters Active and stored diagnostic trouble codes
- Provides enhanced visual alarm indication using bright ALARM and SHUTDOWN LEDs
- Model No.: PV25-BB
- Part No.: 78700571
- Bezel: Low Profile SAE Black (Flat Lens)
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 VDC minimum to 36 VDC maximum
- Power Supply Operating Current: 460mA max @ 12 VDC • 810mA max @ 24 VDC
- Reversed Polarity: Withstands reversed battery terminal polarity
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 85°C (-67°F to 185°F)
- Sealing: IP68
- CAN Bus: SAE J1939 compliant
- Connectors: 4-pin AMP ”Mini-universal Mate-N-Lok connector • AMP Plug: P/N 172338-1 • AMP Socket: P/N 171639-1 (4 each, assumes 18 gauge wire. See AMP Plug specification to match socket and wire size.)
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 3/8 inch (9.6 mm)
- Shipping Weights (all models): 0.2 lb. (0.1 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions (all models): 3-7/8 x 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (98.4 x 69.85 x 69.85 mm)