The Murphy Rack Puller 24V RP75-24 is a semi-automatic device that provides a pulling force to initiate shutdown of diesel engines and equipment. The RP75 connects to the injection pump or air intake shut-off lever via a cable (chain optional). A coil spring, within the RP75, is reset manually and is held in place by an electromagnet. When the Swichgage detects a malfunction, the electromagnetic circuit is interrupted through a Magnetic Switch, which releases the coil spring that pulls the cable/chain to actuate shutdown. The spring, when fully compressed, exerts a pull of 30 lbf (133 N).
This RP75-24 is compatible with all Swichgage instruments.
- Pulls Injection Pump or Air Intake Shut-off Lever
- 30 lbf (133 N) Operating Force
- Operates on Signal from Swichgage Installed on the Engine or Driven Equipment
- The 24 Volt DC RP75-24 is compatible with all Murphy SWICHGAGE instruments.
- Part No.: RP75-24
- Operating Force: 30 lbf (133 N) maximum, 10 lbf (44 N) minimum
- Coil Voltage: 24 VDC
- Coil Resistance: 129.8 ohms
- Length of Travel: 1-7/8 in. (48 mm)
- Control Linkage Cable: 4ft. (1.22 m)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz. (2.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 5-1/4 in. (235 x 210 x 133 mm)