The Murphy Shutdown Panel Kit W0169 is designed specifically for air-cooled and liquid-cooled engines where a weather proof engine panel is required. This kit features swichgage protection for low engine oil pressure and high cylinder head or high oil temperature. Shock-mounted panel bolts directly to the flywheel housing or bracket of your design. Originally designed for Deutz FL912 and FL913 series engines, but can be used on a variety of engines. Internal wiring mates with standard Deutz circuit.
A 518PH magnetic switch provides a closed-loop circuit to ensure proper operation at all times. The 518PH allows the system to be sensitive to open circuits, broken wires, false grounds, corrosion, loss of power and other factors which could otherwise prevent the protective controls from operating. It can be wired to either make or break a circuit for shutdown. The mounting panel is enclosed. Panel kit is prewired and ready to install and are available for 12 or 24 VDC systems.
- Weatherproof and Shock-Mounted
- Complete Kit Ready for Easy Installation
- Fits Deutz FL912 and FL913 Series and Liquid-Cooled Engines
- Closed-loop Circuitry Ensures Proper Operation at All Times
- Protection Against Dangerously Low Oil Pressure or High Temperature
- Panel kit includes: Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage instrument • Cylinder Head/Oil Temperature Swichgage instrument • 518PH Magnetic Switch • Alternator failure light • Ignition key switch • Provisions for additional Swichgage instruments such as irrigation pump pressure or voltmeter/ammeter etc • Provisions for tachometer
- Part No.: W0169
- Voltage: 12 volt
- Low Lube Pressure Swichgage: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar] • 1/8 NPT process connection
- Temperature Swichgage: Oil Temperature 130-250°F (54-121°C), 1/2NPT process connection
- 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary
- 518PH Magnetic Switch: 12 or 24 volt (specify)
- Shipping Weight: 14lb. (6.4 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 14-7/8 x 14-7/8 x 6-3/4 in. (378 x 378 x 171 mm)