The Murphy Swichgage Shutdown Panel Kit 12V with Start Push Button W0241 is a universal- fit instrument panel for most industrial engines. This model includes Swichgage protection for low engine oil pressure and high coolant or high oil temperature. A 518PH magnetic switch provides a closed-loop circuit to ensure proper operation at all times. The 518PH allows the system to be sensitive to open circuits, broken wires, false grounds, corrosion, loss of power and other factors which could otherwise prevent the protective controls from operating. It can be wired to either make or break a circuit for shutdown.
The universal mounting panel is enclosed on all 4 sides with open back. An optional back cover (model no. 30050800) is available for this model. Panel kit is prewired and ready to install and available for 12 or 24 VDC systems.
- Push button for start
- Universal Mounting Panel
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC Systems
- Complete Kit Ready for Easy Installation
- Closed-loop Circuitry Ensures Proper Operation at All Times
- Protection Against Dangerously Low Oil Pressure or High Temperature
- Panel kit includes: Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage instrument • High Coolant/Oil Temperature Swichgage • 518PH Magnetic Switch • Emergency stop push button • Push button for start • Ammeter 60-0-60 • Provisions for additional Swichgage controls, such as irrigation pump pressure or engine oil temperature • Provisions for tachometer and throttle cable
- Part No.: W0241
- Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage Instrument: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar] • 1/8 NPT process connection
- High Coolant/Oil Temperature Swichgage Instrument: 130-250°F (54-121°C) • 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary • 1/2 NPT process connection
- 518PH Magnetic Switch: 12V
- Ammeter: 60-0-60
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. 8 ozs. (3.9 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 5-1/2 in. (406 x 279 x 140 mm)