The Murphy TM Series 6-Digits Hourmeter with Bright Stainless Steel Bezel 12-24V TM4594 records the operating time of vehicles or powered equipment. It is an electromechanical instrument and has a quartz base time counter that ensures accuracy (better than ±0.02% over the entire range). This model can record up to 99,999.9 hours and includes an automatic recycle to zero hours feature. This model has a shockproof and tamperproof, totally sealed case made of an engineered plastic. This small lightweight time meter is rugged and durable. It is the answer to applications requiring a low DC power, reliable hourmeter.
Applications: This hourmeter can be used on any engine where operating time needs to be recorded. All it requires is a DC power source (refer to Specifications, at right).
- 2 in. (51 mm) Diameter Dial
- SAE Bright Stainless Steel Bezel
- Quiet Operation–Permanently Lubricated
- Tamperproof and Environmentally Sealed
- Mechanical Counter–No Battery Needed to Maintain Elapsed Time
- Reversed Polarity Protected
- Quartz-Crystal Time Base for Accurate Long-Term Timekeeping
- Powered by 12 to 24 VDC
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part No.: TM4594
- Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.03 W @ 12 VDC; 0.4 W @ 24 VDC
- Accuracy: ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Dial (Face Plate): White numerals (over black background)
- Time Scale: 6-digits 99,999.9 hours
- Vibration Resistance:Withstands 10 to 75 Hz @ 1 to 8 G’s
- Case Material: Plastic
- Bezel: SAE Bright Stainless Steel Bezel
- Terminations: 1/4 in. (6 mm) male blade terminals
- Shipping Weight: 5 ozs. (140 g)
- Shipping Dimensions: 3-1/8 x 3 x 3 in. (79 x 76 x 76 mm) approximately