The MurphyLink PowerView Enclosure Panel 12V M310DD-A02-12-00-B by Murphy is a standard panel type with enclosure. This unit is designed for Detroit Diesel Engines-Series 50/60 and Series 2000 using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network (CAN). The M310DD-A02-12-00-B includes the PowerView and the Mlink PowerView Analog Gages. The PowerView is a multifunction tool that enables equipment operators to view many different engine or transmission parameters and service codes. The panel provides a window into modern electronic engines. The PowerView includes a graphical backlighted LCD screen. It has excellent contrast and viewing from all angles. The display can show either a single parameter or a quadrant display for viewing four parameters simultaneously. Diagnostic capabilities include fault codes with text translation for the most common fault conditions.
This model has has four buttons using touchsensitive technology, which eliminates the concern for push button wear and failure. In addition operators can navigate the display with ease. Enhanced alarm indication uses ultra bright alarm and shutdown LED’s (amber and red). The PowerView has a wide operating temperature range of -40 to +85º C (-40 to185º F), display viewing -40 to +75º C (-40 to 167º F), and environmental sealing to +/- 5 PSI.
Other components in the panels are microprocessor-based M-Link PowerView Analog Gages for displaying critical engine data broadcast by an electronic engine: engine RPM, oil pressure, coolant temperature, system voltage, etc. and an optional audible alarm and relay unit for warning and shutdown annunciation.
FW Murphy offers standard harnesses for quick Plug-and-Go operation that interface with all the 2nd generation MurphyLink PowerView Panels. The following are some of the engine and transmission parameters displayed by the PowerView in English or Metric units (when applicable), consult engine or transmission manufacturer for SAE J1939 supported parameters.
Engine RPM • Engine Hours • Machine Hours • System Voltage • % Engine Load at the Current RPM • Coolant Temperature • Oil Pressure • Fuel Economy • Throttle Position • Engine Manifold Air Temperature • Current Fuel Consumption • Transmission Gear Oil Pressure • Transmission Gear Oil Temperature • Transmission Gear Position • Active Service Codes • Stored Service Codes from the Engine • Set Units for Display (English or Metric) • View Engine Configuration Parameters
- Enclosure panel design (includes 4 shock mounts)
- Deutsch connectors
- For Detroit Diesel Engines-Series 50/60 and Series 2000
- Standard panel designed for modern electronic engines and equipment applications using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- PowerView displays over 30 standard SAE J1939 parameters broadcast by major engine and transmission manufacturer’s ECU’s
- Display active faults and ECU-stored faults with text description on most common faults for diagnosing equipment malfunctions
- Standard harnesses available for most major engine manufacturers ECU’s
- AØ2= DD50/60 Series (DDEC III, DDEC IV)
- B = ES Emergency Stop Switch, DS Diagnostic Switch (Mom), MT Analog Morse Throttle