The Murphymatic Transformer Relay Assembly TR7207 by Murphy is an electric motor controller. The internal control circuits are completely prewired and relays are plug in type to facilitate field servicing. The TR7207 can be used for emergency shutdown of electric motor driven equipment that is manually started. A Tattletale indicates shutdown and locks out power until the malfunction is corrected and the Tattletale is reset. A momentary power failure during shutdown will not void the lockout feature. For use with standard, normally open, one-wire to ground Murphy Swichgage instruments. A NEMA 1 enclosure is standard.
A set of normally open, dry relay contacts controlled by a 24 VAC relay coil, controls the magnetic motor starter holding coil up to 480 volts. The high voltage contacts are completely isolated from the low voltage control to help reduce electrical hazards. The TR Series transformer relay assemblies are ideal for controlling a variety of electric motor driven applications. They are recommended for use on salt water disposal systems, waterflood systems, and many others. A Model TR-1762 used in conjunction with a model OPLHC Tank Level Controller, and an OPLC Series discharge pressure can completely automate a salt water disposal pump.
Used for emergency shutdown of electric motors driven equipment which are manually started. Tattletale indicates shutdown and locks out power until the malfunction is corrected and the Tattletale is reset. A momentary power failure during shutdown will not void the lockout feature. For use with standard, normally open, one-wire to ground Murphy Swichgage instruments.
- Heavy-duty transformer with multiple primary taps for easy connection to most any available AC power sources
- 24 VAC low Voltage secondary control circuit with terminals for remote auxiliary switches
- Plug-in relays have three SPDT silver cadmium oxide contacts providing long life reliability
- Power relay has extra heavy silver cadmium oxide contacts rated 10 amp, 480 VAC
- When TR is used with a Murphy Analog Swichgage, it allows for visual reading of operating conditions, and provides an adjustable differential between high and low settings throughout the Swichgage dial range
- Part No.: TR7207
- Transformer: Primary (power supply) with triple taps for 120/240/480 VAC. 50/60 Hz. Secondary (control supply) 24 VAC. Power Rating: 25 VA
- Terminal Blocks: High Voltage rated at 30 A, 600 V • Low Voltage rated at 20 A, 300 V
- Control Relays: Plug-in, 120 V, 10 A contact rating
- Contacts: Power (holding): 10 A, 480 VAC, SPST • Control (auxiliary): 480 VAC, 690 VA pilot duty
- Conduit: Top: 3/4 in. hub; Bottom 1/2 in. hole
- Approximate Shipping Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 7 in. (381 x 381 x 178 mm)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 18 lb. (8.16 kg.)