The Nason 205F Temperature Switch TT-D3A-205R/WL features a direct action contacts/minimum hysteresis, factory preset temperature, bi-metal immersion temperature switch and Gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications. This switch has 6" wire leads, 1⁄2” probe length, 1/4" NPT male media connection, SPST-NO (Single-Pole-Single-Throw - Normal-Open) circuitry and rising set point direction.
- Part No.: TT-D3A-205R/WL
- Bi-metal immersion temperature switch
- Factory preset temperature
- Direct action contacts/minimum hysteresis
- Gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications
- NEMA 4, 13
- Current Rating: 3 A @ 240 VAC 2 A @ 24 VDC (Resistive)
- Set Point Range: 205°F
- Probe Length: 1⁄2”
- Media Connection: 1/4" NPT Male
- Circuit Form: SPST-NO
- Set Point Direction: Rising
- Electrical Option: Wire Leads 6"