The Nason TT-D2A-210R is a TT series temperature switch that features a 210 degrees F fixed set point and a Rising direction set point. It also has a 3/8 inches NPT Male connection and an SPST-NO circuit form. Probe length measures 1-inches and has 2500 PSI maximum external pressure.
- Bi-metal immersion temperature switch
- Factory preset temperature
- Direct action contacts/minimum hysteresis
- Gold diffused, fine silver contacts
- Available in a range of configurations
- Economical and compacts
- NEMA 4, 13
- Set Point Range: 40° — 300°F (4° — 149°C)
- Set Point Tolerance: ±5°F (2.8°C)
- Current Rating: 3 A @ 240 VAC; 2 A @ 24 VDC (Resistive)
- Probe Length: 1"
- Media Connection: 3/8" NPT Male
- Circuit Form: SPST-NO
- Maximum External Pressure: 2500 PSI