This Nason TT-D1A-230R/WL is another in line with Nason's TT series. It features a 230 degrees Fahrenheit fixed set point and a Rising set point direction. The unit uses a 1/2-inches NPT male connection and a probe length of 1-inches. This bi-metal immersion temperature switch also has a 6-inches wire leads electrical connection.
- Bi-metal immersion temperature switch
- Factory preset temperature
- Direct action contacts/minimum hysteresis
- Gold diffused, fine silver contacts
- Available in a range of configurations
- Economical and compacts
- NEMA 4, 13
- Set Point Range: 40° — 300°F (4° — 149°C)
- Set Point Tolerance: ±5°F (2.8°C)
- Current Rating: 3 A @ 240 VAC; 2 A @ 24 VDC (Resistive)
- Probe Length: 1"
- Media Connection: 1/2" NPT Male
- Circuit Form: SPST-NO
- Electrical Connection: WL Wire Leads 6"
- Maximum External Pressure: 2500 PSI