Here's another one of Nason's HT switch series, the Nason HT-2C-180R temperature switch. It features a 180 degrees Fahrenheit fixed set point with a Rising set point direction. It has 3/8-inches NPT male connection and uses an SPDT (single pole, double throw) circuit form.
- Utilizes bellows mechanism to sense temperature
- High-quality snap-action switch
- Factory preset
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Available in a wide range of configurations
- NEMA 4, 13
- Set Point Range: 40° — 300°F (4° — 149°C)
- Set Point Tolerance: ±5°F (2.8°C)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100°F above set point (325°F max)
- Differential: 8 — 16°F
- Current Rating: 10 A @ 125/250 VAC; 5 A @ 30 VDC
- Media Connection: 3/8" NPT Male
- Circuit Form: SPDT
- Electrical Connection: Wire Leads 18"
- Maximum External Pressure: 500 PSI