The Pollak 12-Gang Fuse Panel with part #52-214Q is a heavy duty 12-gang blade terminals fuse panel that has 300 volt rating, UL recognized, CSA listed and has molded glass-filled thermoplastic blocks, polyester clips and spring-bronze. It also comes with a dimension of 7.38" L x 2.0" D x 0.56" H. This unit is compact and lightweight, yet rugged enough for use in trucks, buses, boats, RV's etc.
- Part No.: 52-214Q
- Description: Fuse Panel
- No. of Gangs: 12
- Terminals: Blade
- Dimensions: L 7.38" x D 2.0" x H 0.56" Inch
- Rating: 300 volt
- UL Recognized, CSA Listed
- For economical tight cluster mounting of 1/4" x 1-1/8" fuses
- Blocks are molded glass-filled thermoplastic, polyester clips are spring-bronze; Alboloy-plated.
- Interchangeable Blade Terminals: Accepts ATC blade-type fuses, or blade-type, auto or manual reset circuit breakers.
- Wiring: Output terminals - .250" x .032" OC rated 30A max. per circuit; Input terminals - No 10-32 stud input rated 150A max.
- Material: Black, Ul, rated 94VO thremoplastic, -20 degree F to 150 degree F.
- Application: Compact and lightweight, yet rugged enough for use in trucks, buses, boats, RV's etc.
- Other Features: No top cover needed, recessed trifurcated fuse contacts. Recessed mounting holes