This Pollak 54-240 is a metal base circuit breaker that has a 40 DC amp current rating and a 12VDC voltage rating. It has also features a cycling automatic reset with a 90 degrees bracket. This circuit breaker is mostly used in applications such as battery charges, headlamps, door locks, cooling fan, trucks, buses, RV's, trolling motors, etc.
- Part No.: 54-240
- Standards: Complies with SAE Standard J553.
- Current Rating: 40 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 150 °F
- Operating Temperature: -23 to 65 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 200 °F
- Metal Base