The rugged and compact Pollak 41-820 Single Level Back Up Alarm unit allows replacement of unnecessarily large and bulky alarms currently used on light and medium duty trucks, dump trucks, motor homes, campers, electric fork lifts and other similar applications. This part was previously under the model number 41-720.
- Multi-voltage-- 12-24 volts, polarity protected
- Voltage spike protected
- Current draw less than 0.1 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type C
- Meets State, Federal and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- Size 4"W x 2.0"D x 2.5"H
- Mounting - two .300" dia. holes on 3.25" centers
- Net Weight - 4.5 oz
- Made of high impact non corroding plastic with wire leads
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Compact size allows for horizontal or vertical .
- Voltage Rating: 12-24 VDC
- Temperature Rating: -40 - 85 °C