The Pollak 7-Way Socket Split Pin with Replaceable Circuit Breakers 11-735 is a heavy duty socket that features a 15 Amp current rating and split pin type. This socket is made from high quality rugged glass filled nylon material to resist breaking. It is designed to provide easy serviceability of circuit breakers.
- Part No.: 11-735
- Description: 7-Way Socket Split Pin
- Pin Type: Split
- Current Rating: 15 Amp
- Replacement Circuit Breaker (Plastic Housing): 54-115
- Replacement Circuit Breaker (Metal Housing): 54-115 PL
- Base plate and back plate made from rugged glass filled nylon to resist breaking.
- Bottom lip has been extended to allow for better plug and cable support.
- Drain hole has been incorporated into the housing to allow accumulated moisture to escape.
- Will accept the widest range of wire gauges from #14 wire to #8 ground wire.
- Will accept all plugs conforming to SAE J560 specifications.
- Ground may be tied to any screw mounting the rear terminal plate.
- Designed to provide easy serviceability of circuit breakers.
- Recommended that positive feed be attached to auxiliary post on circuit breaker.
- Standard Socket adapted to circuit breaker mounting plate without breakers.
- For use as a replacement of original equipment when circuit breaker protection is not required.