The Pollak 9-Pole Socket Towing Vehicle Side 12-907 is a heavy duty 9-pole RV style socket with voltage rating of 6-24V. It is a car end, towing vehicle side socket. This connector has its terminals designed for 2-8 gauge, 2-12 gauge and 5-14 gauge to new industry standard for minimum voltage drop.
- Part No.: 12-907
- Description: 9-Pole Socket
- Detail: Towing Vehicle Side, Car End
- Voltage rating: 6-24V
- Staking methods proven in long term usage. No possibility of molding compound contaminating contacts to cause "dead spots”.
- Unique method of machining from solid bar (not stamping) and spring loading contacts give long trouble-free service. Over 1.5 million trucks
- utilize this type of heavy duty connector contacts.
- "Floating Pins" originating with POLLAK® and a standard for the trucking industry are self-aligning offering continuous wiping action and the most positive contact.
- Terminals designed for 2-8 gauge, 2-12 gauge and 5-14 gauge to new industry standard for minimum voltage drop.
- Contacts on BOTH trailer and car side spring loaded. Completely FIELD serviceable.