The Pollak 52-406 is an ATC blade type fuse panel made of black UL rated 94VO thermoplastic with dimensions of L 2.47 x D 3.38 x H 0.81. It provides 6 position and a mounting hole center of 0.62 inch. This unit has a temperature ratingsof -20 to 150 degrees F.
- Material: Black, UL rated 94VO thermoplastic
- Dimensions: 2.47 x D3.38 x H0.81 Inch
- Temperature Ratings: -20 to 150 °F
- Note: For economical tight cluster mounting of 1/4 inch x 1 1/3 fuses. Break-a-away design, 300 volt rating, UL recognized, CSA listed. Blocks are molded glass- filled thermoplastic, polyester clips are spring-bronze: Alboloy-plated.
- Position: 6
- Mounting Hole Centers: 0.62 Inch
- Interchangeable Blade Terminals: Accepts ATC blade-type fuses, or blade-type, auto or manual reset circuit breakers.
- Wiring: Output terminals - .250" x .032" OC rated 30A max. per circuit; Input terminals - No 10-32 stud input rated 150A max.Material: Black, Ul, rated 94VO thremoplastic, -20 degree F to 150 degree F. Application: Compact and lightweight, yet rugged enough for use in trucks, buses, boats, RV's etc.
- Other Features: No top cover needed, recessed trifurcated fuse contacts. Recessed mounting holes.