The Pollak ATC Blade Type Fuse Panel 52-410 is a blade type fuse panel that has 10-Positions, L 3.72”x D 3.38” x H 0.81” dimensions and mounting hole center of 1.87”. This fuse panel is very compact and lightweight and typically for use in trucks, buses, boats, RV’s etc. It comes with black UL rated 94VO thermoplastic material for rugged applications.
- Part No.: 52-410
- Description: ATC Blade Type Fuse Panel
- Position: 10
- Dimensions: L 3.72”x D 3.38” x H 0.81”
- Mounting Hole Center: 1.87”
- Material: Black, UL rated 94VO thermoplastic
- Temperature Ratings: -20 to 150 °F
- Interchangeable Blade Terminals: Accepts ATC® blade-type fuses, or bladetype, auto or manual reset circuit breakers.
- Wiring: Output terminals - .250" x .032" OC rated 30A max. per circuit; Input terminals - #10-32 stud input rated 150A max.
- Applications: Compact yet rugged enough boats, RV’s etc.
- Other Features: No top cover needed; recessed trifurcated fuse contacts. Recessed mounting holes.
- For economical tight cluster mounting of 1/4 inch x 1 1/3 fuses
- Break-a-away design
- 300 volt rating
- UL recognized, CSA listed
- Blocks are molded glass- filled thermoplastic, polyester clips are spring-bronze: Alboloy-plated.