The Pollak ATC Blade Type Fuse Panel 52-408 is an 8-Position fuse panel with a 1.25" mounting hole center and dimensions of L 3.09”x D 3.38” x H 0.81”. This blade type fuse panel comes in black UL rated 94VO thermoplastic material for rugged applications. It also has a temperature ratings of -20 to 150 °F.
- Part No.: 52-408
- Description: ATC Blade Type Fuse Panel
- Position: 8
- Dimensions: L 3.09”x D 3.38” x H 0.81”
- Mounting Hole Center: 1.25”
- Material: Black, UL rated 94VO thermoplastic
- Temperature Ratings: -20 to 150 °F
- Interchangeable Blade Terminals: Accepts ATC® blade-type fuses, or bladetype, auto or manual reset circuit breakers.
- Wiring: Output terminals - .250" x .032" OC rated 30A max. per circuit; Input terminals - #10-32 stud input rated 150A max.
- Applications: Compact and lightweight, yet rugged enough for use in trucks, buses, boats, RV’s etc.
- Other Features: No top cover needed; recessed trifurcated fuse contacts. Recessed mounting holes.
- For economical tight cluster mounting of 1/4 inch x 1 1/3 fuses
- Break-a-away design
- 300 volt rating
- UL recognized, CSA listed
- Blocks are molded glass- filled thermoplastic, polyester clips are spring-bronze: Alboloy-plated.