The Pollak 41-761 is a manually adjustable back-up alarm that features a multi-voltage of 9-24 volts and an adjustable sound levels of 97dB to 112dB. It also has a temperature range of -40 degrees F to +170 degrees F. This unit measures 5-inches W, 4.7-inches D and 3.1-inches H. This high-performance back-up alarm can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles.
- Adjustable sound levels... 112dB...107dB...97dB(A) ±4 @ 4'
- Multi-voltage 9 to 24 volts
- Voltage spike protected
- Current draw less than 1 amp
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E, J994, types A, B, & C
- Meets State, Federal, O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines, and Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- Size: 5"W x 4.7"D x 3.1"H
- Mounting: 2" x 4-1/4" centers
- Net weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Made of high impact, non-corroding plastic
- Weather resistant and steam cleanable
- Operates in temperature ranges (-40 °F to +170 °F)
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles