The Pollak Back Up Alarm Single Level 97db 12-24 VDC 41-821 is used for medium to light duty applications where a louder noise level is required. Unit includes ground strap for easy installation.
- Part No.: 41-821
- Single level...97dB(A) ±4 @ 4'
- Voltage spike protected
- Current draw less than 0.7 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type B
- State, Federal, O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers requirements
- Made of High impact non corroding plastic with stud connector
- Steam cleanable
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Compact size allows for horizontal or vertical mounting in protected areas.
- Operates in temperature ranges (-40 F to 170 F)
- Size: 4"W x 2.0"D x 2.5"H
- Mounting: two .300"dia.holes on 3.25"centers
- Net Weight: 4.5 oz
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.