The Pollak Battery Master Disconnect Switch 51-902 is a lever operated master disconnect switch that features a 6-36 VDC, 180 Amps continuous capacity and 1000 Amps in rush. It also features an SPST or Single Pole Single Throw (Off-On) circuitry and two stud terminals. This master disconnect switch is used for battery circuit only. This unit does not disconnect alternator or generator field circuit.On vehicles equipped with alternators/engine must be shut off to avoid potential damage to alternator diodes.
This battery master disconnect switch is designed for 12 VDC vehicles such as Trucks, Automotive, Marine, RV, etc. to disconnect all circuitry to reduce possibility of theft or accidental electrical fires.
- Part No.: 51-902
- Description: Battery Master Disconnect Switch
- Detail: Lever operated
- Current Rating: 180 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 6-36 VDC
- Circuitry: SPST On-Off
- Terminals: 2-stud
- 180 Amps continuous capacity, 1000 Amps in rush
- Individually Sealed Contacts
- One piece die-cast housing sealed with O-rings at base and mounting stem to keep out dust and moisture
- Large die-cast, lever for ease of operation
- Two 3/8" copper alloy stud terminals with hex nuts and lock washers
- Overall length 4 3/8". Diameter 2 5/8"approx.
- Conforms to requirements of U.L. #558
- Mounting stem 3/4" diameter, 1/2" long, with two hex nuts and lock washer. (Note: Mounting nuts not to exceed 12 ft. lbs. torque)
- Designed for protection against battery drain, electrical fires, tampering and theft
- Fits panels up to 1/4" thick