The Pollak Battery Master Disconnect Switch 6-36 Volt 51-919 is designed for 12 VDC vehicles (Truck, Automotive, Marine, RV) to disconnect all circuitry to reduce possibility of theft and accidental electrical fires. This model is lever operated - 6-36 volt double pole single throw D.P.S.T. (Off-On) four stud terminals.
- Part No.: 51-919P
- Incorporated heavy duty silver plated contacts
- One piece die-cast housing sealed with O-rings at base and mounting stem to keep out dust and moisture
- Two 3/4" and two No 10-32 copper alloy stud terminals hexnuts and lock washer
- Rating: Continous Rating (Make Break), Large Studs -180 Amps, Small Studs - 20 Amps, Intermittent Rating (Carrying), Large Studs - 1000 Amps (20 sec. "On" - 5 Minutes "Off")
- Applications: For battery and alternator or generator field circuit. Designed to break alternator generator circuit prior to battery circuit disconnect