The Pollak Intermittent Duty Solenoid Switch 52-336 is an intermittent duty solenoid with 36 VDC voltage rating and 100 DC Amp current rating with 600 DC Amp in rush rating. It features an SPST (single pole-single throw) Off-On circuitry and normally open contacts. Common applications includes snow plows, truck winch, lift trucks, low voltage equipments, etc.
- Part No.: 52-336
- Description: Solenoid Switch
- Detail: Intermittent Duty, Heavy Duty
- Voltage Rating: 36 VDC
- Current Rating: 100 Amps Continuous
- In Rush Current: 600 DC Amps
- Circuitry: SPST, Off-On
- Contacts: Normally Open
- Phenolic Housing
- Ignition & Ground Terminals, No.10-32 Thread
- Contact Terminals 5/16"- 24 Thread
- Bracket Mounting Holes; 5/16" x 19/32",2 1 /8" on centers.
- Complete Mounting Hardware