Motorized Fuel Tank Selector Valves (Diesel or Gas) These valves are designed for use in applications which involve in-tank fuel pumps, not exceeding the rated pres sure of the valve. Motorized valves are driven into position by an electric motor and are stable in either position. They only draw power for a fraction of a second during transfer. A switch in the valve shuts off the motor when the valve reaches the selected position. Note: Another switch within the valve provides automatic fuel gauge readout for selected tank.
Alternate Part Numbers:
- AC Delco: 14029228
- AC Delco: 4029288
- Standard Motor Products: FV5
- Wells: FSV2
- Incorporates six ports including return,draw .5 amps max. at 12 volts.
- Voltage Rating: 12 Volts
- Current Rating: 0.5 Amp
- Fits 3/8" I.D. hose for fuel supply and 5/16" hose for return lines.
- Mounting holes:2 5/16" threaded nuts on 1 3/16"centers.
- Valve remains in actuated position after power is disconnected.
- For new installations 42-203 connector and 34-592 toggle switch required.
- Installations sheet included.