The Pollak Momentary Push Switch 24-390 is momentary push switch that features a normally off (push to on) circuitry with 2-position (on-off). This switch is similar to the 24-359 except for hex nut thickness. It comes with a zinc die-cast housing, silver plated contacts and brass terminals. The housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture. It functions by having an operator push the plunger to make electrical contact. When the actuating force is removed, the plunger returns to the original position, breaking the electrical contact.
- Part No.: 24-390
- Description: Momentary Push Switch
- Circuitry: Normally Off (Push to On)
- Position: 2-Position, On-Off
- Current/Voltage: 40 Amps at 24V, 60 Amps at 12V
- Operation: 50,000 Cycles
- Mounting Stem: 5/8-32 thread, accommodates panels up to 1/4" thick
- Housing: Zinc die-cast
- Contacts: Silver-plated
- Terminals: Brass
- Flush terminal screws in molded insulator
- Housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture
- Mounting stem 5/8" long, 5/8" diameter
- Hex back nut
- Bright polished face nut
- Black molded plunger
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
- Housing diameter: 15/16"