The Pollak Momentary Push Switch 24-392 is a momentary push switch that features a brass turret/button terminals with normally off (push to on) circuitry and 2 positions (on-off). This switch functions by having an operator push the plunger to make electrical contact. When the actuating force is removed, the plunger returns to the original position, breaking the electrical contact. It also comes with silver-plated contacts, zinc die-cast housing and mates with Packard Connector #2973407.
- Part No.: 24-392
- Description: Momentary Push Switch
- Detail: with #25-358 Black Rubber Boot
- Circuitry: Normally Off (Push to On)
- Position: 2-Position, On-Off
- Current/Voltage: 40 Amps at 24V, 60 Amps at 12V
- Operation: 50,000 Cycles
- Mounting Stem: 5/8-32 thread, accommodates panels up to 1/4" thick
- Housing: Zinc die-cast
- Contacts: Silver-plated
- Terminals: Brass Turret/Button
- Housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture
- Mounting stem 5/8" long, 5/8" diameter
- Hex back nut
- Bright polished face nut
- Black molded plunger
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
- Housing diameter: 15/16"
- Mates with Packard Connector #2973407