The Pollak Momentary Push Switch 24-394 is a high quality momentary push switch that features a black face nut with 3/8" long and #8-32 threaded terminals. It has 2-Positions (On-Off) and a normally off (push to on) circuitry. It functions by having an operator push the plunger to make electrical contact. When the actuating force is removed, the plunger returns to the original position, breaking the electrical contact.
It also comes with zinc die-cast housing and silver-plated contacts.
- Part No.: 24-394
- Description: Momentary Push Switch
- Detail: With Black Face Nut
- Circuitry: Normally Off (Push to On)
- Position: 2-Position, On-Off
- Current/Voltage: 40 Amps at 24V, 60 Amps at 12V
- Operation: 50,000 Cycles
- Mounting Stem: 5/8-32 thread, accommodates panels up to 1/4" thick
- Housing: Zinc die-cast
- Contacts: Silver-plated
- Terminals: Brass
- Flush terminal screws in molded insulator
- Housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture
- Mounting stem 5/8" long, 5/8" diameter
- Hex back nut
- Black face nut 3/8" long, 8-32 threaded terminals
- Black molded plunger
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
- Housing diameter: 15/16"