The Pollak Momentary Push Switch 24-373 is momentary push switch that features 2 male blade "quick connect" terminals and has normally off (push to on) circuitry with 2-position (on-off). This switch also has a zinc die-cast housing and silver plated contacts. Typically used for trucks, tractors, farm, marine, industrial applications and also popular for diesel starting.
- Part No.: 24-373
- Description: Momentary Push Switch
- Circuitry: Normally Off (Push to On)
- Position: 2-Position, On-Off
- Current/Voltage: 40 Amps at 24V, 60 Amps at 12V
- Operation: 50,000 Cycles
- Mounting Stem: 5/8-32 thread, accommodates panels up to 1/4" thick
- Housing: Zinc die-cast
- Contacts: Silver-plated
- Terminals: 2 Male Blade "quick connect" terminals
- Flush terminal screws in molded insulator
- Housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture
- Mounting stem 5/8" long, 5/8" diameter
- Hex back nut
- Bright polished face nut
- Black molded plunger
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
- Housing diameter: 15/16"