The Pollak Momentary Push Switch 24-395 is high quality switch with #25-352 red rubber boot that features a normally off (push to on) circuitry with 2-Positions (On-Off). Momentary push-button switches functions by having an operator push the plunger to make electrical contact. When the actuating force is removed, the plunger returns to the original position, breaking the electrical contact.
It also has an overall length of 1-13/16" and comes with silver-plated contacts and zinc die-cast housing.
- Part No.: 24-395
- Description: Momentary Push Switch
- Detail: With #25-352 red rubber boot
- Circuitry: Normally Off (Push to On)
- Position: 2-Position, On-Off
- Current/Voltage: 40 Amps at 24V, 60 Amps at 12V
- Operation: 50,000 Cycles
- Mounting Stem: 5/8-32 thread, accommodates panels up to 1/4" thick
- Housing: Zinc die-cast
- Contacts: Silver-plated
- Terminals: Brass
- Flush terminal screws in molded insulator
- Housing rolled over insulator to seal out dust and moisture
- Mounting stem 5/8" long, 5/8" diameter
- Hex back nut
- Black face nut 5/8" long, 8-32 thread
- Black molded plunger
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
- Housing diameter: 15/16"