The Pollak Nylon Handle Toggle Switch 34-586Q is a decorated style nylon handle toggle switch that features an SPST (single pole-single throw) On-Off circuitry with 20 Amps at 12 VDC rating. This toggle switch is designed with an O-Ring seal between toggle and bushing for splash proof reliability. It also has a standard 11/16-inch lighted Lexan handle with 4-blade terminals.
Durable nylon housing, nylon face nut and brass terminals resist corrosion. This switch also has quick connect .250 terminals.
- Part No.: 34-586Q
- Description: Nylon Handle Toggle Switch
- Detail: Decorator Style, with Quick Connect .250 terminals
- Circuitry: SPST, On-Off
- No. of Terminals and Type: 4-Blade
- Handle-Type: Lighted
- Handle-Length: Std. 11/16-inch
- Rating: 20 Amps at 12 VDC
- Decorator style toggle switches designed with an O-Ring seal between toggle and bushing for splash proof reliability
- Durable nylon housing, nylon face nut and brass terminals resist corrosion
- Lighted versions have transparent Lexan handle