The Pollak PVC Coated Solenoid Continuous Duty 52-315 is a weather resistant solenoid coated with protective grey plastic coating for dust and moisture resistant. Typical applications include snow plows, truck winch, lift trucks, low voltage equipments, etc. This continuous duty solenoid has an SPST (single pole-single throw) Off-On circuitry with normally open contacts. It comes with 100 DC Amp current rating and 12 VDC voltage rating.
- Part No.: 52-315
- Description: PVC Coated Solenoid
- Detail: Continuous Duty, Weather Resistant
- Voltage Rating: 12 VDC
- Current Rating: 100 DC Amp
- In Rush Current: 600 Amp
- Circuitry: SPST, Off-On
- Contacts: Normally Open
- Plated Steel Housing
- Ignition & Ground Terminals, No.10-32 Thread
- Contact Terminals 5/16"- 24 Thread
- Bracket Mounting Holes; 5/16" x 19/32",2 1 /8" on centers.
- Complete Mounting Hardware