The Pollak Single Level Back-Up Alarm 41-822 is a single level alarm that features a 107dB loudness and multi-voltage of 12-24 Volts. This alarm is designed for use in medium to light duty applications where a louder warning level is required. It also comes in rugged glass filled nylon housing with solid state electronics and reverse polarity protected.
- Part No.: 41-822
- Description: Single Level Back-Up Alarm
- Single level...107dB(A) ± 4 @ 4'
- Multi-voltage-12-24 volts
- Voltage spike protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- Current draw less than 0.3 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type B
- Meets State, Federal and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- Meets all European standards for on and off-road vehicles (CE & E-Mark Certified)
- Size - 4"W x 2.5"D x 3."H
- Mounting – two .5”Lx.25”W slots and two .75”Lx.25W slots on 3.25" center
- Net Weight – 1 lb.
- Rugged glass filled nylon housing
- Steam Cleanable/Pressure Washable
- Low current, high efficiency dome speaker
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Compact size allows for horizontal or vertical mounting in protected areas