The Pollak Single Level Back-Up Alarm 41-852 is a single level alarm that features a Deutsch Connector and 107dB loudness with multi-voltage of 12-24 Volts. This back-up alarm is a medium to heavy-duty unit for off-highway trucks, dump trucks, loaders, cranes, backhoes, etc. It comes in high impact non-corroding plastic and is completely weather resistant and steam cleanable. It also has voltage spike protection and meets extreme requirements of off-highway equipment.
- Part No.: 41-852
- Description: Single Level Back-Up Alarm
- Single level...107dB (A) ±4 @ 4'
- Voltage spike protected
- Current draw less than 0.7 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type B
- State, Federal, O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- Size - 5"W x 4.7"D x 3.1"H
- Mounting - 2" x 4.25" centers
- Net Weight - 1.9 lbs.
- Made of High impact non corroding plastic
- Completely weather resistant and steam cleanable
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles
- Meets extreme requirements of off-highway equipment
- Operates in temperature ranges (-40 F to 170 F)